Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HIV TEST / RANDOM BOYS


So no matter how good you have been or how faithful you are Or have been, ............. the thought of a HIV test always makes your heart skip 5 beats (lol)....................

Some weeks ago, i wasn't feeling too good and i was stooling like mad and my stomach was sore.....
I CRY if i don't eat and when i do, its WORSE. I knew i had no choice than to go to the hospital and run some tests.....
So, the day i came for my results, i was told that they had also run some tests i did not ask them to do......

Being that i had once worked in a hospital (laboratory section), i am used to hearing such........ And in my head, my heart summer saulted a million times.........and stopped............ #dead# lol

So, Slowly, i opened the envelop which contained my test results, and with the last straw of courage, unfolded the paper, and quickly scanned the entire page in 1 Sec and i ............................................

If you wanna know the feeling.............................. GO GET TESTED.............. :D

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PEPTIC ULCER........... AND O.......... THAT SHIT IS A BITCH.........


SO on the Random Boys Note... My cousins decided to play "hook me up" with guys..... its a long list but i will talk about one..................... and i will call him, the ABUJA MAN.......

So, this is the handwork of my cousin "CRAZY", who has been in the business of giving my number out to random guys....
So she says, he's a single, born again Christian, well to do guy, who needs a good girl for a wife. He happened to see my picture with her and he wanted to see me.

After much calls and all, i decided to see the face behind the voice.......
As we sat down on that sunny Sunday afternoon, in the struggle (for me), to get to know you ish...... i remained silent and let him do a lot a talking while i listened. And as the conversation went on, he said, he din't like girls that wear Weavon's (human hair, brazillian hair, etc), that its DEMONIC. And that girls shouldn't be making up etc......... and i'm like WTH. Where is it written that weavon's are Demonic biko??? #patience running thin#. And he goes on to say, how Girls who dress anyhow (short clothings) are prostitutes etc... and the one that got me mad was:::

AM(ABUJA MAN) : Can you tell me why that girl sitting alone behind you?
ME: Maybe she is waiting for someone, or just finished having her meal and is just chilling.....
AM: NO, that is what they do... She is a Harlot
ME: ( Confusion sets in)
AM: That's what they do, they will pretend as if they are waiting for someone and all the crap that came falling out of his mouth. he goes on to recount a tale of his encounter with one, and all what not......
ME: I became impatient and begged to leave

So as we left and he decided to drop me off, he still carried on yapping as we drove past some girls on the Lazy Sunday, just walking around.... He continued with;
AM: See them..... HARLOTS..... That's how they go sleeping  around for Money..... PROSTITUTES..... i hate them.... i just hate them......SLUTS......

As i tried to even stop all the name callings, i knew i was in for a long thing.......... So i asked him

ME: Have you ever slept with a girl that is not your GF?
AM: Yes
ME: Then you are also a HARLOT...
AM: #Shocked#, why would you say that??
ME: Because that's what it makes you too.

i was so mad, and i asked if he could just stop the car...... and as he did, i flagged the next available KEKE NAPEP, and that was the END......

My Stomach felt alright for so long, and just yesterday, i skipped meals and ate corn, it felt like someone was using a Grater to Grate my inside........... smh

For your bedroom accessories please visit : www.bedandbeyond.gnbo.com.ng and also for your Ankara Fashion Accessories (earrings, bangles, slippers, bags etc), check out www.facebook.com/UyaiByPeniel.....

Y'all have a blessed week

7 comments:

Toinlicious said...

Hi5 on how you answered the judgmental monkey jere. I was getting pissed just reading his comments. mshew.

So sorry about the ulcer though. It can be a b*tch . Pele

Myne said...

Sorry about the ulcer, it can't be too easy on you, and you be lepa before too :)

As for AM, talk about not minding his own business.

Unknown said...

Ulcer... hmm... dont know much about that.

That your Abuja man na wa. He seem to have a lot of past issues he is yet to get over with. lol

- LDP

Okeoghene said...

I am sure someone jobbed him that is why he is so bitter and suspicious of women.

LusciousRon said...

Bitter somebody! I like how you got rid of him. Haba, kilode. I wonder if he has sisters.

LovePaprika said...

Thank you so muchhhh for getting down from his car! He needed moreeee than that though year man mcccheewwwww

Fragilelooks said...

i do have zero tolerance for stupidity.Abuja man is a pack of it. thanks y;all for dropping by.............