Wednesday, May 11, 2016

BRAVE HEART

Today, i watched me take the blame for something that was entirely not my design. Someone's got to be blamed. And as always, i took the fall. My heart bled. My heart raced. Could it really be my fault?? And if Yes, how do I remedy such dire situation? 

I'm in shock!!! 


The Coast is clear now, once again I'm not to blame. Not my design. Not my fault. But as always, No apologies given. But i am Happy. It wasn't me.


But my heart still bleeds, watching you break into sweat. I see your despair, i sense your fear. I hear your mind saying, how could this be?? I see you frantically seeking answers from those who were to protect you. Amidst all the existing troubles, the storm is raging relentlessly all around. You are strong, you've shown great strength, but i know deep within, this is too much for one Soul.


I wanted to say, "All will be well" but even the words form weakly in my mouth, slipping thru quivering lips. 


I was unsure how you will handle this. But i have learnt from you to dust off every challenging situation with gratitude to God, looking back and counting your blessings. 

To my surprise again, i see what the Lord has indeed done.
I've watched you turn this disaster to a joke. Seen how you've worked it into a Strength. Seen how you've chosen to see only good. 


If the only reason i met you is this, then I am truly grateful for these lessons. 



1 comment:

Molara Brown said...

Is this poetry, if yes it is good.
It equally rings a bell, having to take the fall for someone else's design. It shows ones strength as a leader.