Monday, September 14, 2009

I'VE GOT A FRIEND......

Well, he could be my Father in my next world, but right here and now, more than anybody else... ... Except God, He knows me so Well.

He's my ANTI-DEPRESSANT.
And my MOOD ENHANCER.
He knows when it PINCHES.
And my LISTENING EAR.

Despite all my acts, he just smiles at me and says "BABY, U GOTA GROW". WISH I COULD, BUT I CAN'T KEEP PROTECTING YOU 4EVA.

LIVE LIFE.

WORRY LESS.

U'RE YOUNG,SMART AND GORGEOUS.

NOTHING IS WORTH DYING FOR.

And with dese words, i'm ready to face the world.
Ok, i'v known him for 4years now&i'm more than glad that he's there, to watch me GROW.

He watched me struggle with my first breakup,alongside family issues. Just wen i tot to give up on me,... ... ... HE SHOWED UP.
He always says, OPEN UR HEART TO LOVE ALWAYS. IN THIS BUSINESS, LEARN TO FASTEN UR SEATBELT.

Almst 2yrs after, i had the funniest Relatnshp eva. Dis dude, patiently prayed,for my breakup wif my first so i decided to play him 4 it.
For almost a year, all we did was Talk on the PHONE. And when he decides to show up in NIJA, I KNEW DAT WAS THE END. Cuz truth is, i neva wanted anyone close.
I WAS STILL EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE.
Jst as God wil have it,he gave me a good reason to JUSTIFY MY LEAVING.

WOT A RELIEF........
No love lost, cuz he moved on and we'r still friends. Thank gøodness.

And almost 2years after or yeah 2years(2009), i was ready to love again and ... ... ... ...


LOVE EXISTS. It hasn't just found you/u haven't found it, doesn't mean it's not dere.

Oops, my DAD just turned off my room light, a habit he has since i was a kid. LOVE??? I miss the tucking in part. Mcheewww.


These MOSQUITOES, Beta let me be or ,... We'r gonna tarry all nite cuz u ain't getin no juice off me.

SQUITOESSS STOP THE HYMN PLS.

4 comments:

Myne said...

You're still so enigmatic. Hmmm...goodluck though

Fragilelooks said...

Hehehehehehe. I knw i'm quite difficult to understand, and often times, people mis-read me but i do love the mis reading at times bt its sick. I knw, i knw. Working on it though.

Fragilelooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fragilelooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.