Friday, September 18, 2009

WOULD YOU TELL A TOTAL STRANGER BECAUSE HE'S A "PRIEST"?

She couldn't stay, and off she ran to church... ... ... ...!!!!

CONFESSION:

SHE: Father 4gve me for i have sinned. *quiet**

PRIEST: Go On....

SHE: This is my first confession since i was... ... Um ehm em em em.

U know wot FATHER, i can't tell you anymore. I don't trust you.
Infact, you tell me! D'u fantasize abt the women in ur congregation????

I bet u'l neva tell that to a total STRANGER like me. So WHY do i ave to TRUST you with my WORDS.

So she carries her guilt and shame&weeps al the way HOME,Broken - Spirited.

NOBODY KNOWS YOUR SECRETS,UNTIL YOU SHARE THEM, ITS NO LONGER CALLED A SECRET BUT "SHARED KNOWLEDGE".

5 comments:

Myne said...

That's why priest or friends are there. The very good ones will take your secret to their grave. A secret problem shared is half solved and that less of a burden.

Fragilelooks said...

Hw d'u knw d gud ones?

Unknown said...

i don't share
which is why i have ma blogfam

Fragilelooks said...

@trish: lol

doll (retired blogger) said...

LMAO